5 DIY face packs to feed your skin with Vitamin C
- Feed your skin some Vitamin C
These face packs are all you need this season. Younger skin in a jiffy!...and by the way, they are all NATURAL! You can’t always avoid things that will age your skin. If you did, you’d have to stay away from everything, sitting indoors with your face wrapped in a scarf. But life’s is too short to not have some fun, isn’t it? Go out, drink that glass of wine, enjoy that cheese, bite into that pastry, ride that two-wheeler, get the tan….In a nutshell, do what you want! But of course you will be exposed to a lot of pollutants, so it’s only fair that you stay prepared and combat them with some natural remedies. Here is a list of 5 do-it-yourself face packs we recommend you try. These face packs will have your skin feeling fresh and young; thanks to all that Vitamin C they feed your skin with.
Without further ado, let’s check these out.
- Lemon and Papaya All you need is some papaya pulp and lemon juice to get your skin looking young and fresh. Mash the mixture to a pulp, apply it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. You’ll be left with a fresh and supple skin once the pack is off, Get this perfect look right before you head to the party this weekend!
- Honey, Olive Oil and Sugar Sugar isn’t all that bad! Did you know it could be a great exfoliating agent too? Here’s what you have to do -: take some honey and mix it with sugar, olive oil and with some lemon juice. Once the paste is ready, apply it on to your face and leave it for 20 minutes. The end result? Well a glowing you! You will only know once you try.
- Basil Did you know that Basil has anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties? Something this good, of course has to be fed to your skin. Combine Basil with coconut milk and you have one of the perfect face pack ready! Leave the paste on for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water to enjoy a fresh and rejuvenated skin.
- Aloe Vera Want a glowing skin instantly? Apply Aloe Vera face mask. The high Vitamin C content in Aloe Vera rejuvenates your skin and makes it look younger and fresher in a few minutes. Get some Aloe Vera gel and mix it with rose water to form a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes, and voila! This formula will work like magic.
- Lemon “Will just lemon do the trick?” This is something many of you must be wondering. Guess what? Lemon is a great face pack for those who want a clear skin. All you need to do is mix lemon juice with a little honey and apply it on your face. Leave it on for 5 minutes, wash with cold water and pat dry. You will see the results immediately.
Check out our products here - https://goo.gl/MRcYb8