How to glo’ up from head to toe.
There are little things you can do every day to maintain each and every part of your body. They are simple, natural, easily accessible and they take very little time.
Here are some essential care tips for every part of your body – head to toe, as suggested by Amishka Dewan, one of our Skinderella 2018 Top 10 Contestants.
1. Let's start with the hair. A simple trick to keep your roots clean for longer during summer is to add 2 to 3 tbsp of sea salt to your shampoo before you work up lather. This will give you a very clean and fresh hair.
2. For thick eyelashes, an easy way is to mix castor oil and aloe-vera juice in any old mascara bottle and apply it every night before you go to bed. Try this for a month and see the difference yourself.
3. Those sparkly whites can always make a difference and a great impression. Get your teeth shine by mixing a dash of baking soda into your toothpaste – this does wonders for yellow teeth.
4. The best way to keep your lips supple and soft is to get rid of the dry skin on it. All you have to do is rub your toothbrush in a circular motion over your lips and it gets rid of the dry skin almost instantly.
5. For hydrated skin and a touch of softness, mix some aloe gel with rose water in the ratio of 1:3. Pour it into a spray bottle and carry it with you for a spritz of freshness, wherever you are.
6. Healthy nails are always a good sign. Keep your nails strong with an equal mixture of coconut oil and honey. You can add a few drops of lavender oil too which is perfect for strengthening your nails.
7. When you shake hands with someone for the first time, it surely helps if they think your hands are super soft! Create a scrub for them with just two ingredients – lemon and sugar and scrub your hands with it for palms that are softer than ever.
8. For smooth legs, moisturize! Make it a daily habit to moisturize right after a shower to keep the dead skin at bay.
9. However, moisturizing isn’t quite enough, especially when it comes to your coarse heels. A solution for this would be to add ½ cup of baking soda and 1 cup of vinegar to two cups of warm water. Soak your feet in it for 15 to 20 minutes then dry and moisturize!
10. Last but not least… Skinella!
Using natural ingredients from scratch can be time consuming. So just go out there and buy these decedent products that work wonders for your skin in the most natural ways.
Hope these solutions helped!
Check out our products here - https://goo.gl/MRcYb8