Terms and Conditions
- The 'Skinderella 2019' is a beauty hunt contest, in quest of finding #SuperNaturally girl from
India's colleges and social media platforms.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The participant must be a girl and that she must be an Indian citizen.
- The participant must be at least 15 years old and at most 24 years old as of 31st December, 2018.
- The entry can be made through Skinella's official website www.skinella.com and through Skinella's official handles on social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- To participate in the contest through social media platforms and website, the participant must share a candid picture (and not selfies) on the respective platforms.
- Apart from online participation, Skinella's team will visit colleges across India to make entry interface available at specific colleges. Skinella reserves the right to choose as to which colleges will or will not come under its ground activation. Skinella also reserves the right for allowing wild card entries at any stage prior to the final stage.
- Entries will be only accepted till 31st January, 2019, post which all entries will be automatically disqualified.
- Skinella reserves the right to appoint a panel of judges. The panel of judges appointed by Skinella reserve the right to short list participants from the ground activation as well as from the online entries.
- The short listed participants will move to the advanced stage where they will be evaluated on the basis of completion of the task on the social media given by the judges at their sole discretion, in such a manner as Skinella deems fit and necessary.
- This will be followed by a final stage where the Skinderella 2019 will be selected by the panel of judges. Decision of the judges will be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- A cash prize of 1 lakh shall be given as a reward to the winner.
- Skinella reserves the right to feature the picture and profile of the participants on its website www.skinella.com and/or on all its social media handles and/or on its promotional as part of the activity without any consideration or any prior notice to the participants.
- Skinella shall have the right to send communication and/or to contact the participants in relation to promotion of its products in any manner whatsoever.
- All disputes will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- If any of the details given at any point of the contest by the participant are found to be incorrect, she will be disqualified from the contest at any stage.
- Skinella reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate the contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.